My Wonderful World Of Fashion

Thursday



"Dear future boy of interest - If you are looking for a gift to get me for the holidays, or any occasion, you can never go wrong with a book. A book to read, a book to write in, or, I can even doodle on the pages! In the instance that you just happen to stumble upon this "Wonderful World of Fashion" publication, stop! Look no further. Be still my heart, I'll think, when you present me with this beautiful, creatively-inspiring book with a bow on top or wrapped in recycled newspaper with love. With 272 back-to-back pages of interaction, coloring, and crafting, this book is filled to the binding with fashion illustrations by Nina Chakrabarti, brief historical notes, and even simple fashion how-tos like making your own sari and dying a T-shirt. My personal favorites from its pages are the many references to high-end fashion designers, pages of henna designs, and even more suggestions for creating your own nail art! Even if I don't receive this book as a gift anytime soon, rest assured, I will definitely be giving it as a gift to some of my most creative chicas!" -Julie, Fashion Writer


buy this book at

0 comments:

Post a Comment